Tuesday 17 January 2017

UPDATE:

After consideration, today it was decided that I left both Jazmine and Danny from the previous music video due to conflicting time schedules, poor communication between team members, an extreme lack of team work and absences of certain team members, preventing the further development of the 'Love In The Dark' music video. Because of this, we have split into 3 and each member is now focusing solely on their own projects. For the artist who performs within my music video, I have asked one of my Sixth Form friends Chloe Ashdown to perform as my artist 'Chloe'. This way, I can film, edit and direct my own music video with another actor starring as the performer.

I have decided to change focus and direction for a new music video in which I will be creating entirely by myself. This will consist of me being in charge of the cinematography, editing and mise-en-scene for my new music video. Inevitably, I have had to find a new performer to perform as the star/singer within the music video. This will be by one of my sixth form friends Chloe Ashdown. She will be portraying the artist 'Chloe' with her new debut love song 'Tattooed Heart'. Whilst a new concept is being thought of for the new music video, ideas are slowly being put together. Whilst the artist of Chloe is similar to Jazmine, Chloe is more trendy, in touch with her feminine and fun side and is cheeky, colourful and extensively happy/energetic.

Overall, I feel it is best that I have decided to depart from the group and focus solely, invest all of my time and engage all of my effort into making a music video that I will be proud of, fit my vision and will be accomplished by the set due date. This will also ensure that I can work at the quick and fast pace that I usually like to work in and this will ensure that I have full control and creative control over how the music video will look.

No comments:

Post a Comment