Monday 23 January 2017

Today, myself and Chloe stayed behind after school to film the lip sync/miming scenes for the music video. We used the location of the art gallery room. After setting up the projector, I projected the love hearts onto the wall, in which Chloe would stand in front of and lip sync for the performance aspect of the song/music video.


After taking multiple camera angles, camera shots and focus pulls on this part of the lip syncing, we then moved onto the Christmas lights scene. Once hanging the Christmas lights on the ceiling and having them drooped down in front of the plain white wall, I began filming the lip syncing scene in front of the Christmas lights. I filmed this multiple times with different shots, high key and low key lighting along with focus pulls to enhance the dazzling lights behind Chloe, creating a cool effect for the video.


I also got the Christmas lights shaped as a love heart on the wall and filmed this with focus pulls. I filmed the love heart by turning it on and off.




No comments:

Post a Comment