Tuesday 17 January 2017

New and Final Song Choice for my Solo Video:

Due to leaving my previous group, I have had to ensure that I have a new song for my new artist to sing and perform. Below is the audio for the new song that I will be using for my new solo music video. I have decided to choose the song 'Tattooed Heart' by Ariana Grande which is the song my artist - ' Chloe '- will be singing/performing. I chose this song because I feel as though it best represents the innocence, youngness and cuteness of my artist Chloe. Also, for the narrative for my music video, I envisioned having it set around the theme of a young romance. So, due the nature and context of this song, I decided this would best represent the narrative that I want to create. The song is slightly more upbeat and has a younger feel to it which I felt best fitted with the image of my new artist compared to my previous artist within the previous group. 


No comments:

Post a Comment