Tuesday 17 January 2017

Similar Music Videos To Chloe:

Through Ariana Grande being an extremely similar artist to my new artist 'Chloe', I decided to do some research by using YouTube to see how Ariana Grande's music videos looks so that I can have an insight into how my music video should potentially look. 

Ariana Grande - ' The Way ' :


Within this music video, Ariana appears to use a projector over her body with a variety of wide shots and close ups of her singing into the camera and at the audience. I feel as though by incorporating a projector into my music video, this would be a good technique for me to use as this would engage my audience and be a cool technique if executed successfully.

Ariana Grande - ' Dangerous Woman ' :


Within this music video, we see Ariana Grande again use the projection of moving colours and images, which is an element I feel would work best within my music video and would fit the theme. We see Ariana here with nice hair and good make-up, which is how my artist 'Chloe' will also look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment