Thursday 15 December 2016

Feedback On My Digipak and Magazine Advert

                 

For part of my research, I screened my album digipak and the magazine advert poster which advertises my digipak. I displayed these in front of my teacher and my classmates. Above are 2 feedback sheets from both my teacher and one of my classmates. What the majority of my classmates enjoyed about the digipak and the magazine poster was that: the background images were conventional for the genre of music for the artist, the poster was clean and simplistic and the colour schemes for both fitted. However, what they suggested to improve was to change the image on the second CD, make the barcode smaller on the advert, add colour on the top spines, make the social media smaller on magazine and to rearrange the layout on the poster. By taking the advice and improvements on board, I will ensure that my next version of both my digipak and my magazine poster will be up to the best standard possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment