Friday 30 September 2016

LOGO - Research

As part of my research towards the font choice of my logo, I have gone on to the website 'Dafont.com' and have selected a variety of different Logo fonts that I could potentially use for 'JAZMINE'.

'TEAM CAPTAIN FONT':


  • What intrigued me about this font was that it is very slick and stylish, whilst looking attractive and interesting. It is bold and would compliment well with the album cover/digipack font. 






'MIXIVA BOLD FONT':
  • What I liked about this font is that it again, is elegant, sophisticated, classy and simple. It is easy to read, but it is possibly about too plain for the image we are trying to represent for 'Jazmine'. 





'MARKET DECO FONT':

   
  • With this font, it again fits the theme of our artist being classy and elegant as it is very plain, traditional but isn't too over-exagerrative. 

'BELLEROSE FONT':

  • With this font, it is bold, simple and classy but, has an intriguing twist in terms of having a traditional font. The letters 'A' and 'E' are stylised differently. 




No comments:

Post a Comment