Tuesday 29 November 2016

Today, I stayed throughout school by myself to again further edit the rest of the first draft for my music video. I edited - so far - up to past the 2:30 mark of the first draft. Continuing on from what I had already began editing the previous Friday, I followed in terms of editing further the lip syncing scenes of Jazmine to the song and editing more of the silhouette scenes. By allowing myself more time to edit and manipulate Final Cut Pro to my advantage, I looked at a variety of effects and transitions to help exude creativity within the first draft of the video and make some scenes stand out more effectively the with transition of 'fading to colour'.

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are very text heavy - make sure you are presenting your posts in a variety of ways to show your blogging skills

    ReplyDelete