Friday 25 November 2016

Today, I stayed behind after school to begin the editing process for my music video. After filming the second take of the music video for 'Love In The Dark', I used the various amounts of footage from these scenes to edit upon. To edit, I used our school's Apple iMac computers and used the editing software of 'Final Cut Pro'. I began the editing for the first minute of the first draft of the music video which consisted of the miming scenes and the silhouette scenes. Whilst editing this together with the music, I found it extremely challenging to match Jazmine's lip syncing in time with the song itself. But, in this time, I was looking for ways to try and manipulate the black and white effect for the silhouette scenes to help make the silhouette of Jazmine more prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment