Friday 21 October 2016

Photo's Edited for Possibilty of being on the Digipak for JAZMINE

After evaluating countless times as to which pictures from the photo shoot I best fit my digipak for 'Jazmine', the below images were the final pictures that I decided to choose. To edit these pictures below, I used the editing software of Photoshop. By creating these pictures and editing them, I learnt the valuable skills of shortcuts within Photoshop and how to operate with the software to ensure I have theb best edited picture standards. I learnt how to erase difficult and small but significant details within the pictures, enhance them to their best of quality and, play around with different effects and positioning. Within this PowerPoint below, I will explain why I decided to choose each photo for my digipak. 


No comments:

Post a Comment